Organizations embracing the Cloud take advantage of a resilient and globally scalable platform on which they rapidly deploy their services, without concentrating on building the underlying infrastructure themselves.
Join us in this Deep Dive course to learn ways to make better architecture decisions for your cloud strategy.
This course assumes you have fundamental knowledge of cloud and focuses more on advanced topic, real time scenarios and is a real hands on session. Designed and taught by our seasoned Cloud experts, who have proven track in helping many customers in adopting cloud, will be guiding you to take better architecture decision that fits your organization need.
- How to design High available, Cost Efficient, Fault Tolerant scalable system.
- Architecture decisions while moving to cloud.
- Understanding storage management in cloud.
- Security aspects you need to consider while moving to cloud.
- Getting started with server-less compute.
- Hands on Lab:
- Deploy your first application in AWS, Azure, Google cloud platform
- CI and CD implementation in cloud.
- Monitoring your application in cloud.
- How to automate your infrastructure: Cloudformation / Terraform
- AWS Lambda
Software Developers, Sysadmins, Managers and IT Architects at any skill level.